Your Ad Here

Are you itching to purchase something online but not sure where to go and how to have it delivered to your house. After getting past the barrier of the payment gateway of credit cards, Paypal and 2checkout you are thinking what options you may have.

We have uncovered options available to you, many that come with additional fees and without any guarantees.

EZone eZone is an Internet shopping delivery service, which enables you the customer to make purchases via the Internet, 1-800 numbers, catalogs or other means. It runs as a yearly membership subscription service whereby for an annual fee you are afforded an address in Miami, United Kingdom, New York or Toronto to which you can have any and all your purchases delivered and eventually shipped to Trinidad.

TwTraders Trade Wind Traders was created to give the people of Trinidad and Tobago the opportunity to shop from major on-line retailers.
Trade Wind Traders puts variety and buying power in the hands of the people of T&T and seems to focus as a full service buying house offering the purchasing of bulky household goods and furnishings.

JetExpress JetExpress offers a JetEx Box which is an inbound express package and commercial air cargo service designed for individuals using one local delivery address as well as a reverse service called JetEx Courier which his a door to door service from Trinidad & Tobago to major international destinations.

TTPak TTPak is an international private mail box service brought to you as a TTPost and Laparkan partnership that allows you to have your online purchases delivered to a Miami address, air or sea-freighted down to Trinidad and Tobago and then delivered to you.

If you have had experiences with any of these please share them in the comments or if you have experienced another similar service let us know.

Allyuh.com

Here's A Few More Related Posts!!

2007 Year in Review
Online Valentines: Flowerline
Featured Friday – Trinidad Carnival Diary

RSS feed | Trackback URI

23 Comments »

Comment by Jess
2007-11-27 07:58:32
Good service! I like it! I often shop online, and it does help me!

Comment by GirlBue
2007-11-27 09:00:43
ZipX is my courier service of choice as I’m a frequent internet shopper, I get my Miami address bu now that you mention it I’ll have to give eZone a look see I like the idea of a UK address
Comment by Lilandra
2007-11-27 23:05:03
i like the idea of a NY address
applecare is available in NY and not FL i think
i can buy my macs!
Comment by Lilandra
2007-12-02 00:16:09
i currently use aeropost.com
i like them
i just…haven’t had as much to ship with them recently…
things actually reach us…unlike when we were with tropical express…

Comment by Cindy Terwill
2007-12-01 18:20:11
I always use Bongo International http://www.bongous.com. They seem to have the best prices of all the package forwarding companies and they are extremely easy to work with.
Comment by Dre
2007-12-01 18:25:43
but are they local to Trinidad or have experience dealing with the customs procedures etc?
what has been your experience in shipping to Trinidad with bongous?

Comment by Cindy Terwill
2007-12-04 19:00:38
Take a look at the following page http://www.bongous.com/country.....tobago.php
It provides any information you would need on shipping to Trinidad and Tobago. They use DHL and my experience has typically been 3 day transits.

Comment by Brent
2007-12-15 07:13:46
UPxpress (aeropost) is the worst! Don’t ever use them! There fees comes up to more than what you paid for the item.E.g, I puchased a camera case under 1 lbs for $18us on amazon, UPXpress charged me $26us to ship. Anything more than 2 pounds makes no sense shipping with them. If you dont send them an email with the details and cost of your item, they will rob you!
Comment by annand
2009-09-23 20:04:18
i have had similar experience with them. I’m strongly thinking about trying TTPAK.

Comment by Peter
2008-01-14 23:14:15
Be careful with Bongous !!!

Here is my bad exprience with this service:

They provide USA Mail Forward service and because i’m not an American so this service is useful for me to buy stuffs that just sell in USA, I signed up and provide the USPS 1583 form and everthing is just fine at the beginning.

Once I got the first package from one of my friend in USA (the sender) who use his Credit Card to buy stuff from an online shop, this service try to obtain the Credit Card information and ID of my friend by request him need to send those informations to their Email support if not they will return the stuff to the online shopping and you can image : I lost the fee for return shipping, the online shopping site can’t sell the stuff that they sold, my friend lost fee on chargeback. So before sign up with this service if you’re outside USA you need to obtain the USA Credit Card (it’s impossible) or you will have the problem like me, but if you accept their policy who know what they do with Scans of Credit Card and ID of your friend, your cousin, your partner,… So try to stay away them if you don’t want lost money for nothing.

Comment by Andrew
2008-08-15 18:21:05
Anybody has experience with eZone? I’m a 19 year-old student who just made an account so I don’t know its service quality. Any comments, tips or opinions would be highly appreciated.

Comment by martha
2009-01-07 10:50:12
i had an experience. it was very bad

Comment by martha
2009-01-07 10:51:18
i had a very bad experience

Comment by martha
2009-01-07 10:53:10
i use mail box etc. and they rip you off so to speak so do not use them. they are not that good. if anyone has ever used any other kind of mail box stuff let me know.

Comment by jessy
2009-03-18 12:29:13
I don’t know what is wrong with UPXpress Trinidad they are very very tardy it took over one month for me to receive a package which was sent to my P.O. Box since 13/2/2009. Actually I still have not received this so its one month and counting. Anyway when I inquired they make all sorts of hesitation but still they did not tell me what the reason for such delay was and their prices are way way to high I think it is cheaper to have your shopping sent to your mailing address than to have UPXpress deliver this. If I was waiting on this delivery to save my life then only God knows!!

Comment by mimi
2009-04-24 22:07:35
my family uses TTPak and it’s great, the yearly subscription is TT120 i think and everything comes quickly like within a week or 2 when delivered to the miami address. There rates are reasonable also. I see no need to switch

Comment by natty
2009-10-27 20:25:01
I use to use Caribbean Express but I found that their rates were ridiculous. I have since switched to CSF Couriers & I am quite pleased with the delivery time, approx 2-3 days after reaching the Miami office, friendly staff & great cost.
Comment by Gabbi
2010-08-12 10:30:38
Agreed, great service. too expensive

Comment by Mike
2011-05-11 21:39:47
hi to they charge you by weight or sizes? How great are they ?

Comment by Anil
2009-12-24 14:48:04
My friends and I have been using a parcel forwarding co called Shipito. Not have had a single bad experience so far! Since, I don’t have an international credit card; Shipito guys buy stuff on my behalf and all I have to do is send them a money order. They are pretty cheap compared to the others I found. Plus, they are very customer oriented!

Comment by Denis
2010-04-16 19:11:49
I use TTPak frequently and the service is excellent. Packages can be picked up at most TTPost post offices in Trinidad and in Tobago. The rates are very reasonable and packages arrive about 2 weeks after delivered to your Miami address. You can also check your mailbox online.

Comment by lucy
2010-04-21 15:04:03
I have used JSL and it was the worst. For US60. of purchase I paid them TT 900. to clear

Comment by arthur dunbar
2010-09-12 17:38:26
i ship with ttpak for the first time, was stun by the price i payed for a 8kg box of clothes.i payed $960.00 i could not believe it,i thought i was bring in a barrel of clothing.they do not give you a break down of the charges,all they tell you is the courier fees and the pmb handling.the handling of the package was poor.men i do not think i will be using that skybox again.

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)

Your Ad Here